What personal information About customers Does Fbetteru gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our website. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, billing, and order processing and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information:We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Fbetteru or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Fbetteru on other web sites.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To make your shopping experience better.
- To improve our products and services based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- Provide you with information related to your items. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you important information pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving our news, related product or service information.
How do we protect your information?
- We have implemented reasonable physical, technical and administrative security measures for the website to help protect information we collect and store.
- We grant only employees who are providing a specific service access to your personal information.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- We only work with third-party service providers who we have strict rules to secure the safety of personal information.
What rights do customers have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of Fbetteru.
- You can add or update certain information on pages. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please send the e-mail to contact us.
- We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, and up to date. You have the right to access, correct, or delete the personal information that we collect. You are also entitled to restrict or object, at any time, to the further processing of your personal information. You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured and standard format and, where technically feasible, the right to have your personal information transmitted directly to a third party.
What about cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as 1-Click purchasing, personalized advertisements on other Web sites, speeding up navigation, tracking site usage, recognizing users and user access, and enabling selection and purchasing products.
Does Fbetteru share the information it receives?
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. For example：fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as Marketplace sellers, these businesses operate stores or sell offerings to you at Fbetteru. In other cases, we operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive our notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have rightto choose not to share the information.
Are children allowed to use Fbetteru?
Fbetteru does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Fbetteru only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minor under the age of 18 without the consent of the minor 's parent or guardian.
Policys, and Revisions
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to include your name and email address in any correspondence to us so that we can respond to your inquiry in a timely manner.